Weekly Update 7/14/21
We are FOR our community!
We have lots of opportunities coming up to love and serve our community. If you are free and able to help serve at one or more of these events please let us know by emailing us at, firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up below.
- Hosting Social Circle School Board Strategic Meeting - Tuesday, July 20th from 8:30am-3:30pm.
- Walnut Grove Marching Band Dinner - Tuesday, July 20th at 5:30pm
- Youth Elementary School Lunch - Tuesday, July 27th at 12pm
- Walnut Grove High School Breakfast - Tuesday, July 27th at 8am (Click Here to Bring Food/Serve)
- Social Circle Middle/High School Breakfast - Wednesday, July 28th
- Social Circle Elementary School Lunch - Wednesday, July 28th at 11:30am (Click Here to Bring Food/Serve)
- Social Circle Primary School Lunch - Wednesday, July 28th at 11am (Click Here to Bring Food/Serve)
- Reception for Social Circle Community to meet new city manager, Eric Taylor - July 29th, 4:30-6:30pm at the Social Circle Campus
- Sharon Elementary School Teacher Lunch - Friday, July 30th at 11am
- Back to School Block Party - Friday, July 30th at Social Circle Friendship Park
- Walnut Grove Elementary School Breakfast - Friday, August 6th
Covenant Family Membership
This gathering is designed for those that want to take their next step in getting further connected to Church at the Grove. During this gathering we will look at the mission and vision of the church and share the DNA of our mindset.
GSM Pool Party Tonight
Our Grove Student Ministry (6th-12th Grade Students) will have a pool party tonight at the home of Steve and Janis Williams (104 Gabriel Way, Social Circle, GA 30025) beginning at 6:30pm. This is a great time for both of our campuses to come together to hang out together! Hot dogs and Hamburgers will be served.
Did You Miss this Past Sunday?
This past Sunday we continued our series "Teach Us to Pray" by looking at the bold prayer that we can pray that will help give us the power to over come the temptations and deception of the enemy. If you find yourself struggling to be victorious over sin and addiction in your life this a must watch message!
Posted in Church Update
Covid UpdateDay 1 - Is It Worth It?Day 2 - God Promises His PresenceDay 3 - Aligning Ourselves With GodDay 4 - The Voice of the ShepherdVision 2022 - Begins this Sunday!Day 5 - Rushing or Resting?Day 6 - "By the Grace of God"Day 7 - A Day for Rest and WorshipDay 8 - Ask Boldly and Surrender CompletelyDay 9 - Our Deliverance for His GloryDay 10 - Ask for the ImpossibleDay 11 - Adversity Meets Unwavering FaithWhat an incredible start to 2022!!Day 12 - Focus Reveals FaithDay 13 - Impossible Mission!Day 15 - Followers of JesusDay 16 - The Good News of God’s LoveDay 17 - Radical Love Leads People to JesusLet's Try this Again...Day 18 - Relentless CommitmentDay 19 - Unending Power SourceDay 20 - Come and See, Go and TellDay 22 - Many Parts, One BodyDay 23 - A New Command - Love One AnotherDay 24 - One Body and One LordDay 25 - Be Angry, But Do Not SinDo you Belong?Day 26 - The Commandment of LoveDay 27 - The Attitude and Obedience of Christ
Day 1 - Seeking the Lord TogetherDay 2 - Ash WednesdayDay 3 - The Baptism of JesusDay 4 - The Word as a WeaponDay 5 - Freedom in ConfessionDay 6 - Love Your EnemiesDay 7 - Anxious for NothingDay 8 - Effective PrayerDay 9 - Amazing FaithDay 10 - The Bleeding WomanDay 11 - Confidence in GodDay 12 - Fear Not!Day 13 - Come and RestDay 14 - Kingdom Minded CommunityDay 15 - The TreasureDay 16 - Peace in His PresenceDay 17 - Raise the RoofDay 18 - A Parent's CommitmentDay 19 - Too Good to be TrueDay 20 - Only JesusDay 21 - The Ninety-Nine and the OneDay 22 - Salvation Through SurrenderDay 23 - Good Rest from a Good ShepherdDay 24 - Read the RoomDay 25 - A Fruitful FaithDay 26 - The Wedding FeastDay 27 - Serve Like Jesus
Day 28 - Keep WatchDay 29 - Out of the PitDay 30 - The Glorious ReturnDay 31 - Be Ready!Day 32 - Well DoneDay 33 - Separation & PreparationDay 34 - A Beautiful WasteDay 35 - I Trust You, God!Day 36 - The Last MealDay 37 - The GardenDay 38 - The Tale of Two ResponsesDay 39 - Maundy ThursdayDay 40 - He WOULD NOT save himselfDay 41 - We WaitDay 42 - Expect the UnexpectedDay 43 - Fear No MoreDay 44 - All Authority