Posts with the category “21-days-of-prayer”
21 Days of Prayer - Bonus Day 22
November 3rd, 2020
- Pray that Christians would vote and that God’s will would be accomplished.- Pray that the election would be free from controversy or voter fraud.- Pray our country can come together no matter who wi...
21 Days of Prayer - Day 21
November 2nd, 2020
- Pray that God would make our country a righteous nation.- Pray that God would put leaders in place that would help lead our nation and community to honor God.......
21 Days of Prayer - Day 20
October 30th, 2020
- Pray that parents would be diligent to teach and model for their children what it looks like to follow Jesus.- Pray for children in our church and community to come to know Jesus.- Pray for protecti...
21 Days of Prayer - Day 19
October 29th, 2020
- Pray that women would understand their calling and they would walk inthat calling.- Pray godly women would rise up to lead their families and our nation.- Pray for protection for families against th...
21 Days of Prayer - Day 18
October 29th, 2020
- Pray that men would understand their calling to lead the family and they would walk in that calling.- Pray godly men would rise up to lead their families and our nation.......
21 Days of Prayer - Day 17
October 28th, 2020
- Pray that Christians would not put their faith in a politician, instead that they would put their faith in God.- Pray that God would use this election to draw more people to Him.......
21 Days of Prayer - Day 16
October 27th, 2020
- Pray that followers of Jesus would be quick to forgive.- Ask the Lord to reveal any resentment or bitterness that you might be harboring in your life. ......
21 Days of Prayer - Day 15
October 26th, 2020
- Pray that Christians would be known for our love for one another and people outside the faith.- Pray politics and other things in this world don’t distract us from loving.- Pray that through our lov...
21 Days of Prayer - Day 13
October 24th, 2020
You are invited to join us today or tomorrow morning for a special time of prayer at our Social Circle Campus. The building will be open from 7am-12pm for people to come and pray. God moves mightily w...
21 Days of Prayer - Day 12
October 23rd, 2020
- Pray that truth would be revealed and that people would walk in the truth.- Pray against the lies of the enemy, pray God’s voice would speak louder.- Pray believers would be able to discern what is ...
21 Days of Prayer - Day 11
October 22nd, 2020
- Ask the Lord to help you understand the spiritual realm and what is really happening all around us.- Ask the Father to help you know that the battle is not against flesh and blood but against the sp...
21 Days of Prayer - Day 10
October 21st, 2020
- Spend time thanking God for the Holy Spirit- Ask God to fill you with the Holy Spirit- Ask God to open your mind to receive a word from the Father.......
21 Days of Prayer - Day 9
October 20th, 2020
- Ask God to give you the grace, courage and capacity you need to walk out of the old and into the new.- Pray that God would sever all inappropriate soul ties in all areas of your life.......
21 Days of Prayer - Day 8
October 19th, 2020
- Pray for all believers would not allow themselves to be identified by anyone or anything else other than Christ.- Pray specifically for people in your life that need to know Jesus as their Lord and ...
21 Days of Prayer - Days 6
October 17th, 2020
REMEMBER WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY IN-PERSON SERVICES THIS SUNDAY. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK HERE. - Ask the Lord to humble you so that you become completely dependent on Him.- Pray for our communi...
21 Days of Prayer - Day 5
October 16th, 2020
REMEMBER WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY IN-PERSON SERVICES THIS SUNDAY. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK HERE. - Ask God to highlight areas in your life that negatively influence your ability to witness as a b...
21 Days of Prayer - Day 4
October 15th, 2020
- Pray that our church leaders and members would be bold to speak and stand on God’s Word.- Pray Christians in your local government to rise up and be bold as the Holy Spirit Directs.- Pray that those...
21 Days of Prayer - Day 3
October 14th, 2020
- Confess sins the Lord has brought to your mind over the last day.- Pray that God would give you the power to change the way you think.- Pray God would move in community and national leaders to turn ...
21 Days of Prayer - Day 2
October 13th, 2020
Ask God to give you a spirit of wisdom and revelationAsk the Lord to speak to you and that you would be sensitive to hear his voice.Pray that our leaders would hear God’s voice and be obedient to his ...
21 Days of Prayer - Day 1
October 12th, 2020
Ask God to make your prayer powerful and effective. Apart from Jesus, we can do nothing (John 15:5)Ask God to raise up many people to pray for our nation during the 21 day periodBegin to pray into the...
Covid UpdateDay 1 - Is It Worth It?Day 2 - God Promises His PresenceDay 3 - Aligning Ourselves With GodDay 4 - The Voice of the ShepherdVision 2022 - Begins this Sunday!Day 5 - Rushing or Resting?Day 6 - "By the Grace of God"Day 7 - A Day for Rest and WorshipDay 8 - Ask Boldly and Surrender CompletelyDay 9 - Our Deliverance for His GloryDay 10 - Ask for the ImpossibleDay 11 - Adversity Meets Unwavering FaithWhat an incredible start to 2022!!Day 12 - Focus Reveals FaithDay 13 - Impossible Mission!Day 15 - Followers of JesusDay 16 - The Good News of God’s LoveDay 17 - Radical Love Leads People to JesusLet's Try this Again...Day 18 - Relentless CommitmentDay 19 - Unending Power SourceDay 20 - Come and See, Go and TellDay 22 - Many Parts, One BodyDay 23 - A New Command - Love One AnotherDay 24 - One Body and One LordDay 25 - Be Angry, But Do Not SinDo you Belong?Day 26 - The Commandment of LoveDay 27 - The Attitude and Obedience of Christ
Day 1 - Seeking the Lord TogetherDay 2 - Ash WednesdayDay 3 - The Baptism of JesusDay 4 - The Word as a WeaponDay 5 - Freedom in ConfessionDay 6 - Love Your EnemiesDay 7 - Anxious for NothingDay 8 - Effective PrayerDay 9 - Amazing FaithDay 10 - The Bleeding WomanDay 11 - Confidence in GodDay 12 - Fear Not!Day 13 - Come and RestDay 14 - Kingdom Minded CommunityDay 15 - The TreasureDay 16 - Peace in His PresenceDay 17 - Raise the RoofDay 18 - A Parent's CommitmentDay 19 - Too Good to be TrueDay 20 - Only JesusDay 21 - The Ninety-Nine and the OneDay 22 - Salvation Through SurrenderDay 23 - Good Rest from a Good ShepherdDay 24 - Read the RoomDay 25 - A Fruitful FaithDay 26 - The Wedding FeastDay 27 - Serve Like Jesus
Day 28 - Keep WatchDay 29 - Out of the PitDay 30 - The Glorious ReturnDay 31 - Be Ready!Day 32 - Well DoneDay 33 - Separation & PreparationDay 34 - A Beautiful WasteDay 35 - I Trust You, God!Day 36 - The Last MealDay 37 - The GardenDay 38 - The Tale of Two ResponsesDay 39 - Maundy ThursdayDay 40 - He WOULD NOT save himselfDay 41 - We WaitDay 42 - Expect the UnexpectedDay 43 - Fear No MoreDay 44 - All Authority