Weekly Update 7/21/21
This past Sunday at Church at the Grove we talked about the importance of fasting (see sermon below) and asked our church family to commit to fasting and prayer over the next month to see the Lord breakthrough in a big way in our midst. Have you ever known a time more desperate than today? We need a sweeping move of God across our land, a spiritual awakening. The time is now for Christians to come together and cry out to God. Let us chase after God in these days and see what he will do in our midst!
WE ARE FOR OUR COMMUNITY!
We have lots of opportunities coming up to love and serve our community. If you are free and able to help serve at one or more of these events please let us know by emailing us at, email@example.com or sign up below.
- Youth Elementary School Lunch - Tuesday, July 27th at 12pm
- Walnut Grove High School Breakfast - Tuesday, July 27th at 8am (Click Here to Bring Food/Serve)
- Social Circle Middle/High School Breakfast - Wednesday, July 28th
- Social Circle Elementary School Lunch - Wednesday, July 28th at 11:30am (Click Here to Bring Food/Serve)
- Social Circle Primary School Lunch - Wednesday, July 28th at 11am (Click Here to Bring Food/Serve)
- Reception for Social Circle Community to meet new city manager, Eric Taylor - July 29th, 4:30-6:30pm at the Social Circle Campus
- Sharon Elementary School Teacher Lunch - Friday, July 30th at 11am
- Back to School Block Party - Friday, July 30th at Social Circle Friendship Park
- Walnut Grove Elementary School Breakfast - Friday, August 6th
Did you miss this past Sunday?
This past Sunday we were challenged as a church to hunger after Jesus above everything else and one of the tools we can use to help us in this process is fasting.
Covid UpdateDay 1 - Is It Worth It?Day 2 - God Promises His PresenceDay 3 - Aligning Ourselves With GodDay 4 - The Voice of the ShepherdVision 2022 - Begins this Sunday!Day 5 - Rushing or Resting?Day 6 - "By the Grace of God"Day 7 - A Day for Rest and WorshipDay 8 - Ask Boldly and Surrender CompletelyDay 9 - Our Deliverance for His GloryDay 10 - Ask for the ImpossibleDay 11 - Adversity Meets Unwavering FaithWhat an incredible start to 2022!!Day 12 - Focus Reveals FaithDay 13 - Impossible Mission!Day 15 - Followers of JesusDay 16 - The Good News of God’s LoveDay 17 - Radical Love Leads People to JesusLet's Try this Again...Day 18 - Relentless CommitmentDay 19 - Unending Power SourceDay 20 - Come and See, Go and TellDay 22 - Many Parts, One BodyDay 23 - A New Command - Love One AnotherDay 24 - One Body and One LordDay 25 - Be Angry, But Do Not SinDo you Belong?Day 26 - The Commandment of LoveDay 27 - The Attitude and Obedience of Christ
Day 1 - Seeking the Lord TogetherDay 2 - Ash WednesdayDay 3 - The Baptism of JesusDay 4 - The Word as a WeaponDay 5 - Freedom in ConfessionDay 6 - Love Your EnemiesDay 7 - Anxious for NothingDay 8 - Effective PrayerDay 9 - Amazing FaithDay 10 - The Bleeding WomanDay 11 - Confidence in GodDay 12 - Fear Not!Day 13 - Come and RestDay 14 - Kingdom Minded CommunityDay 15 - The TreasureDay 16 - Peace in His PresenceDay 17 - Raise the RoofDay 18 - A Parent's CommitmentDay 19 - Too Good to be TrueDay 20 - Only JesusDay 21 - The Ninety-Nine and the OneDay 22 - Salvation Through SurrenderDay 23 - Good Rest from a Good ShepherdDay 24 - Read the RoomDay 25 - A Fruitful FaithDay 26 - The Wedding FeastDay 27 - Serve Like Jesus
Day 28 - Keep WatchDay 29 - Out of the PitDay 30 - The Glorious ReturnDay 31 - Be Ready!Day 32 - Well DoneDay 33 - Separation & PreparationDay 34 - A Beautiful WasteDay 35 - I Trust You, God!Day 36 - The Last MealDay 37 - The GardenDay 38 - The Tale of Two ResponsesDay 39 - Maundy ThursdayDay 40 - He WOULD NOT save himselfDay 41 - We WaitDay 42 - Expect the UnexpectedDay 43 - Fear No MoreDay 44 - All Authority